The official UBA mobile banking App is called U-Mobile. This App is perhaps one of the most advance banking App. If you are banking with UBA then you need to own UBA mobile banking App. If you are afraid of how to make use of the App don’t worry this article will give you simple guides on how to use it.
HOW TO MAKE USE OF THE UBA MOBILE BANKING APP
Making use of the UBA mobile banking is very simple. You can use the App to do the following
1. Transfer funds to other banks
2. Buy Airtime from different network
3. Pay Bills(Cable TV Bills, Phone Bills, School and even Utility Bills etc)
4. ATM and Branch locator
5. Live Chat
1. Transfer Funds: The UBA banking App allows its users to send money to other banks. Money transferred to another UBA account attract zero transfer charge. Money transferred to other banks attracts the standard 52 Naira charge. There are over 23 commercial banks,over 25 micro Finance Bank, 3 financial institution, 4 Merchant banks, 18 Primary Mortgage banks and about 30 Mobile money operators that you can send money to using the UBA mobile banking app.
2. Buy Airtime: The current version of the banking app supports buying airtime from just five network providers. The networks are MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, 9Mobile and the Smile network. There is also the option of buying data bundle directly from the App.
3. Pay Bills: This is the most complicated and yet interesting part of the mobile banking app. Aside from paying for basic bills like cable tv bills, phone bills and utility bills this banking app have more to offer. The app links its users to insurance companies and investment options. CLICK HERE to read about how you can buy insurance with the UBA mobile banking app.
4. ATM and branch locator: This feature usually requires users to turn on their location. This feature helps you to locate the nearest UBA ATM or the nearest UBA branch. This feature is especially helpful when you need to find UBA ATM or branch near you.
5. Live Chat: Built to enhance the UBA customer service support system, the live chat feature makes it possible for you to have an interactive section with a representative. Although sometimes the work load is so much that you have to wait couple of minutes before a customer agent replies to your text. But it sure makes it easier to as questions and get your problems resolve quickly.
Now that you have a better understanding of the UBA mobile banking app lets explore more of its features. If you don’t know how to set up your U-mobile please CLICK HERE to read this guide. Need to download the U-mobile App, then look around the website you’ll see a download link or go to the Google playstore.