The Access Bank High Interest Deposit Account(HIDA) is the Savings Account for real savers. What we mean is that, people who keeps money for a long time stand a good chance of benefiting from this type of Savings Account.
Also known as HIDA, The Access High Interest Deposit Account(HIDA) offers its Account Holders the opportunity to earn more. It has incredibly high interest rate per annum for its holders.
Quick Note: This Savings Account type seems to be that of Diamond Bank. It only became available after the systematic merge between Access Bank and Diamond Bank.
What Is Access Bank High Interest Deposit Account (HIDA)
Access Bank High Interest Deposit Account or HIDA is type of Savings Account offered by Access Bank that allow you to earn more as you save more. In fact this Savings Account type is tagged “Save more and Earn more”.
In its simplest sense, the more money you save with this account type the more money you will make from it. The breakdown of how it works can be seen below.
- Read Also: Improve Your Child Saving Skills With Access Bank Early Savers Account
- Simple Online Banking Security Tips You Should Know
- Review of FirstGem: FirstBank Business Women Empowerment Scheme
- Differences And Similarities Between Diaspora And Domiciliary Account
- How To Open The Polaris Bank Campus Plus Savings Account
Features and Benefits Of Access Bank High Interest Deposit Account(HIDA)
- Account holders earn highly competitive interest rates per annum(every year) on their available balances payable monthly. This simply means the more you save the more you earn:
- Less than ₦100,000 & 2% p.a.
- ₦100,000 & ₦999,999 & 4.5% p.a.
- ₦1,000,000 & ₦4,999,999 & 5.0% p.a.
- ₦5 million and above & 6.0% p.a.
- Gives you the convenience and flexibility of depositing cash, other banks cheques, and dividend warrants at any of our branches.
- Enjoy 4 free withdrawals without forfeiture of credit interest payment on available balances maintained.
- Encourages you to save as the account does not come with a debit card
- Convenience of being able to transfer money between your own Diamond Bank accounts in the branch, online, or over the phone (if you are registered for Diamond online and Diamond mobile)
- penalty charge of N150 if balance goes below N5,000.
- No COT
- Internet banking at your convenience.
Requirements To Open The Access Bank Access High Interest Deposit Account(HIDA)
1. One (1) recent passport photograph(Not more than two months old)
2. Personal Identification (Any of the documents below are accepted)
- Current National Passport(International Passport).
- Driver’s License
- National ID Card
- Voters’ ID Card
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Card
- Employer confirmation (if employer is well known and undoubted) by way of written letter. In the case of students, identity card of reputable universities shall suffice
- Identity card of a reputable organization (if employers are well known and undoubted)
- Letter of introduction from an existing customer (Note: The existing customer shall accompany the prospect to the branch to be identified as a guarantor)
- Resident Permit (for foreign nationals only)
3. Address verification: (Any of these)
- Utility bill (PHCN, BEDC, NITEL, etc.)
- Read Also: Guide On How To Apply For Access Bank Vehicle Finance
- All You Should Know About The Access Bank Vehicle Loan
- Why Online Fraud And Internet Fraudsters Are On The Rise
- Earn More With GTBank Fixed And Tenured Deposit Savings Account
How To Open Access Bank High Interest Deposit Account(HIDA)
There are two methods of creating this savings account. One is offline and the second is online using either you computer or mobile device.
For offline you have to visit any Access Bank branch nearest to you, request for the form, fill it and submit. Please take note of the requirements above.
Second is from home with your computer or mobile device. To do this you need data, good internet connection and well charged phone lets 30% and above.
The Access Bank High Interest Deposit Account is best for anyone who is afraid of Fixed Deposit Account but want to earn more from his/her Bank Savings. Please share our articles on Facebook and Twitter using the share button below.