With the Chase website you can easily get a checking account online. You can easily get a chase checking account online with just some few clicks.
We have put together a step by step guide with picture to help you understand the process. The requirements to getting your checking account is also outlined in this article.
We hope this simple guide helps you create your chase checking account within minutes. Its easier than most people think and its very safe.
- Read Also: Easy Way To Buying Car Near You In The United States
- How I Applied For Chase Bank Auto Loan Within 5 Minutes
- All You Should Know About Chase Auto Loan
- Understanding The Differences Between Checking and Savings Account
Chase Checking Accounts
There are basically three types of Chase Checking Account. And they are listed below
- The Chase Total checking.
- Chase Premium Plus checking.
- Lastly, The Chase Sapphire Checking.
Among the three chase checking account, the Chase total Checking is the most popular. Reason might be because it is the easiest to maintain of all three.
Requirements To Open Chase Checking Account
Below are some of the things you need to get started with the process
- A computer device(mobile phone, laptop or desktop).
- Good internet connection.
- Means of identification(Social Security Number(SSN), drivers license or State ID).
- Billing address.
- Chase internet log in details if you already have an account chase bank.
- Mobile phone number(this is very important as chase can decide to call you if you are having any problem completing the process).
- Working email address(chase bank will send you status notifications using this email address.
How To Open The Chase Checking Account Online
Below are the steps to open a checking account in chase bank website
1. Visit the official chase checking account portal.
2. Select any checking account of your choice.
3. Click the Open In Minutes button to start the online application.
4. Next is for you to select from the list of available options. Select the first option if you are already a chase customer. Second option is if you have a Joint applicant i.e if you are applying for the checking account with another person as co-owner.
If you select the first option, you’ll be asked to sign into your chase online account. Read This Guide to know how to Open Chase Online Banking within minutes. This will make it possible for chase to pre-fill some of your details and make the whole process faster.
5. If you are not a chase a customer also select the option. This will take you to the personal data page where you’ll be ask to provide information about yourself.
The details you’ll provide include the following
- Full name of applicant.
- The SSN of who is applying(Social Security Number).
- Drivers license ID or any other valid ID like State ID..
- Current house address of applicant.
- A valid email and working Phone number.
- Your date of birth
6. After submitting the above details you’ll be taken to the account preference page. Here you select and set up what should come with your account. For example, debit card, add a savings account etc.
7. You can decide to fund your account immediately or later.
8. Agree to some terms and conditions from chase bank.
9. Submit your account for review
10. Wait for email response from chase bank.
- Read Also: Credit Card: Complete Details, Uses And How To Keep It Safe
- Checking Account: What It Means, General Features And Benefits
- Prepaid Card: Meaning, Importance And How To Keep It Safe
- Simple Online Banking Security Tips You Should Know
Step by Step Picture Guide On How To Open The Chase Checking Account
Below is a picture guide on how to open the checking account in chase website
1. Visit the official Chase Checking Account portal
2. Select any checking account of your choice.
3. Click the Open An Account button to start the online application.
4. Next is for you to select from the list of available options. See picture below for available options.
5. If you are already a chase customer you’ll be redirected to the chase Online Banking portal. Just sign in and continue with the process. See picture below
6. If you are not a chase a customer also select the option. This will take you to the personal data page where you’ll be ask to provide information about yourself. The details you’ll provide are the ones you see in the pictures below.
7. After submitting the above details you’ll be taken to the account preference page. Here you select and set up what should come with your account. For example, debit card, add a savings account etc.
8. You can decide to fund your account immediately or later.
9. Agree to some terms and conditions from chase bank.
10. Submit your account for review.
11. Wait for email response from chase bank
If for some reasons chase bank can’t open the checking account for you online, you’ll be ask to visit any chase bank nearest to you. See the picture below
Checking Accounts are preferred by many because it allows access to your money anytime. It also allows multiple transactions without limit. Unlike savings account that have daily transaction limit in most countries.
We hope this guide can help you better open the chase checking account with ease. Please use the share button below to share our posts on Facebook and Twitter.