Want to activate your Access Bank internet banking and you don’t know how. Well Mntrends brings you step by step guide with pictures on how you can successfully activate your Access Bank internet banking. Please note that these steps are based on the internet banking registration of the Access bank. Please use the search tab to search for internet banking of other banks(e.g just type UBA bank internet banking in the search tab). Although the procedures are almost similar but they are not same.
STEPS ON HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCESS BANK INTERNET BANKING
1. First you need to visit the official website of the Access bank.
2. Click on the INTERNET BANKING button that appears on the homepage.
3. Select if you wan to activate internet banking for INDIVIDUAL or BUSINESS
4. If you select INDIVIDUAL you will be asked to input your Access Bank ACCOUNT NUMBER. See picture below.
5. Once your ACCOUNT NUMBER is valid you will be asked to choose a USERNAME. If the username is valid you will be taken to the next phase.
6. If the USERNAME you selected above is available you will be asked to type in a PASSWORD. But you will be asked to select another USERNAME if the one you selected has been used by another Access Bank customer.
7. In the next page you will be asked to provide more details about yourself, agree to the terms and conditions and also select your security questions. We advice you to keep your debit card details handy you might need it.
8. You will now be redirected to log in. type in your username, your password and answer at least one security question to have access to your dashboard.
See its that simple. Follow the steps above and within 5 minutes at most you have activated your Access bank internet banking. Remember to keep your username, password and answers to your security questions secure. It is important to note that you are the security to your own account when it comes to internet banking. Don’t give out details that will compromise your account else your bank can do little or nothing to help you.