The best way to be ready for the rainy days is to be prepared. Financially the best way to be ready for the rainy days is to have savings. And this is what FirstBank is offering its customers through the FirstBank Savings Account.
With FirstBank savings account, you can sleep and relax knowing fully well that you have money safely kept aside to take are of unexpected expenses and also to achieve that goal of yours.
Features and Benefits Of The FirstBank Savings Account
- All you need is N2,000 only to open this type of savings account
- To keep it running, you only need a minimum balance of N1,000
- Read Also: How To Register For Firstbank FirstGem Business Women Empowerment
- Review of FirstGem: FirstBank Business Women Empowerment Scheme
Requirements To Open The FirstBank Savings Account
- Valid means of identification (National ID, International passport, driver’s license).
- Utility Bill (Electricity bill, Water Rate bill, Tenement rate, Rent receipt).
- Two recent passport size photographs.
Who Can Apply
Individuals and Corporate organizations can apply for this account type from FirstBank Of Nigeria.
How To Open FirstBank Savings Account
- Download an Individual Account Opening Form
- For joint account holders, download the Joint Account Holder Form
- Complete the form and with the accompanying documents, submit at the nearest FirstBank branch
- Read Also FirstBank FirstSavings Plus: A Savings Account With Current Account Features
- How To Apply For The FirstBank Joint Mortgage
- Read Also: How To Apply For The FirstBank Personal Home Loan(Mortgage)
You can open this account via the FirstBank website with ease. Just have a scanned copy of our passport and signature.
You can CLICK HERE to see a step by step guide on how to register for a FirstBank of Nigeria Bank account online.
You want to save for unexpected expenses, save towards a goal FirstBank got you covered with the FirstBank Savings Account. Just follow the instruction above to get your account within minutes. Please share our articles on Facebook and Twitter using the buttons below.