Every business owner can definitely make use of some extra cash. In a country where SMEs and small business are been overlooked, Nigeria Banks are taking interest in small businesses. Nigerian Banks don’t only provide Bank accounts that suite business plans they also provide needed assistance to grow these businesses. The Zenith Bank Sole Proprietorship / Enterprise Account is one of such account.
What Is Zenith Bank Sole Proprietorship / Enterprise Account
The Zenith Bank Sole Proprietorship / Enterprise Account is a bank account by Zenith Bank that is aimed at helping business owners grow their business. Zenith Bank is aware that business thrive when there is finance and good saving policy. Hence Zenith Bank provide resources like loans, seminars, events and advice to help business owners grow their business.
With the business account from Zenith bank, doing business will become easier and more interesting. That is the main reason why Zenith Bank have introduced this type of account. Zenith Bank provide owners of this account with needed resources and advice to help them grow their business.
- Read Also: Aspire Account: A Zenith Bank Savings Account For Students
- Four Ways You Can Easily Make Payment In Zenith Bank
- Zenith Bank Loans: List Of Available Loans In Zenith Bank
- How To Easily Open A Zenith Bank Account From Home
Features And Benefits Of The Zenith Bank Sole Proprietorship / Enterprise Account
There are so many reasons why you should consider having the Zenith Bank Sole Proprietorship / Enterprise Account. The features and benefits are suited to help business owners grow their business. Below are some of these features and benefits.
- Corporate internet banking: This allows account holders to access and manage their account from anywhere in the world. We have written a detailed step by step guide on how to activate Internet Banking in Zenith Bank.
- Eazymoney / *966# Eazybanking
- Debit Card
- Email/SMS Alertz
- Mobile Banking
- In-branch at any Zenith Bank branch
- ZenithDirect: This is the Zenith Bank 24/7 telephone banking service.
- Zenith Bank ATM nationwide: Access to make free cash withdrawal in all Zenith Bank ATM in Nigeria.
- Zenith Mobile Banking App- 24/7 on your smart phone.
- Access your account using your Zenith Bank debit card at participating merchant stores for payment of goods and services in Nigeria and anywhere in the world
Who Is This Zenith Bank Business Account Targeted At?
This business account is targeted at micro, small, medium and large-scale enterprises, enabling businesses perform a variety of transactions. Which means that individuals who own personal business can also open this type of business account from Zenith Bank.
What Do I Need To Open The Zenith Bank Business Account?
To successfully open this type of business account with Zenith Bank you need to provide the following details.
- Duly filled and signed Account Opening Form(You can request the form at any Zenith Bank branch nearest to you).
- Two (2) Specimen Signature Cards
- Two (2) independent and satisfactory references
- Two (2) recent and clear passport size photographs of each signatory(Preferably not more than a month old).
- Form of Identification of Signatories(International passport, Voters card, Drivers license etc).
- Certificate of Registration (originals to be sighted)
- Form of Application for Registration (Certified as True Copy by CAC and originals to be sighted)
- Photocopy of Public Utility Receipt (e.g Electricity bill, cable bill and the original copy of this bills must been seen).
- Mandatory Initial Deposit(Means that you have to deposit the minimum operating balance before this account can be opened)
- Visitation Report (Residential and Official)
- Risk assessment Form
- Additional KYC Form(KYC means “Know Your Customer“, its a form used to get more information about customer of any organization).
Quick Note: The International passport or Driver’s License or National ID card or Voters Card, or Resident Permit (for foreign nationals) are all means of verification. While the utility bill is a means of home address verification.
- Read Also: Live Comfortable Lifestyle Using The FCMB Premium Current Account
- Five Ways You Can Easily Contact UBA Customer Care Agents
- Save More Earn More With Access Bank High Interest Deposit Account
- Firstbank Personal Loan: How To Apply And Its Benefits
How To Open The Zenith Bank Sole Proprietorship / Enterprise Account
The only way to open this type of current account is by getting the current account form, fill it and submit it at any Zenith Bank branch. You can get this form from any Zenith Bank of Nigeria Branch of download it from the Zenith Bank website.
One must admit that having a Bank that gives financial assistant to your business is very good. But Zenith bank is offering more than just financial assistance, they are also offering advice and seminars that will help you connect and grow your business.
You know someone or some business that needs this type of business account? Please use the share button below to share our posts on Facebook and Twitter. It might just help someone or some organization know about this current account from Zenith Bank.