The first question that usually pops up before someone send you money through Western Union is if you can pick it up. If there are no Western Union Agents in your country it means you can’t pick up the cash. Luckily, in Nigeria there are lots of these agents. And we won’t just give you their location but also share with you their contact numbers.
Western Union Agents
Western Union Agents are persons or organizations who have affiliate with western union. These persons or organizations will be the ones to clear your money and send it directly into your bank account or give you cash.
In Nigeria there are lots of western union agents. Most of these agents are Nigerian Banks and that makes it even easier to pick up your money. Below is a list of all Nigeria Banks that serves as western union agents in the country.
- Read Also: Is Western Union The Same As MoneyGram
- Western Union And How It Works In Nigeria
- 5 Easy Steps To Send And Receive Money With Western Union In Nigeria
- Answers To Western Union 12 Frequently Ask Questions
Where To Find Western Union Agents In Nigeria
Access Bank Plc (all branches across Nigeria)
UBA Bank(all branches in Nigeria)
First Bank of Nigeria PLC (all branches in Nigeria)
– Zenith International Bank (all branches in Nigeria)
– Wema Bank (all branches across the Nigeria)
– Standard Trust Bank (all its branches across the country)
– Oceanic Bank International (Now Ecobank)
– Ecobank Nigeria PLC (all its branches across the country)
– Intercontinental Bank PLC (all its branches across the country)
– Guarantee Trust Bank (all its branches across the country)
– AllStates Trust Bank (all branches across the country)
– NBM Bank (all its branches across the country)
Phone Numbers Of Western Union Agents In Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria PLC,
+234 1 266 4247 or 264 04 98
– Oceanic Bank International(now Ecobank)
– Ecobank Nigeria PLC,
+234 1 818 55 49 or 270 13 21
– Intercontinental Bank PLC,
+234 1 262 29 63 or 262 30 14
– Zenith International Bank,
+234 1 270 07 41 or 270 07 42
– Guarantee Trust Bank PLC,
+234 1 262 26 80 or 480 43 98
– WEMA Bank,
+234 1 461 32 78
– Standard Trust Bank at
+234 1 461 6645
– AllStates Trust Bank at
+234 1 461 84 56 or 461 84 26
– NBM Bank at
+234 1 270 49 79
Nigeria Cities Where You Can Withdraw Dollar From Western Union Agents
– Benin City
– Port Harcourt
– Trade Fair
– Victoria Island
If you are interested in getting dollar instead of Naira then use the bank branch in the city above. The banks in the cities above can pay you your money with dollar if you don’t want to cash out in Naira.
So there you go with all available list of Western Union Agents. The phone numbers of these agents also included. We don’t know if these numbers will be functional in coming years but it works for now. You can also see cities where you can ask for dollar withdrawals if you don’t want to convert your money to Naira.
We hope you like this post as much as we enjoyed putting it together. Please if you have questions leave in the comment section below. Also use the share button to share our post on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.