Every youth wants to have a taste of the good life. It is always good to have something saved for when you need it. FCMB understands this hence they introduce the FCMB Flexx Savings Account that is targeted towards youths.
The Flexx Account is meant to youths between the ages of 16-30. It requires fewer documents to open and it even requires less money to open. With the Flexx Account from FCMB, youths can now save and enjoy better interest rates.
- Read Also: Features And Benefits Of The FCMB Salary Savings Account
- How To Win 1.25 Million Naira From FirstBank Of Nigeria
- How To Register For Firstbank FirstGem Business Women Empowerment
- How To Activate Your FirstBank Internet Banking Within Minutes
- All You Should Know About The Access Bank Vehicle Loan
What Is FCMB Flexx Account
FCMB Flexx Account is a type of Savings Account that is targeted towards the youths. It is primarily designed for youths between the ages of 16 and 30. This simply means that the minimum age requirement is 16 and the maximum age requirement is 30.
However, if you have the Flexx Account before you cross 30 then you can keep it or easily switch to another FCMB Savings Account. Other people that can open the Flexx Account are, NYSC members and young professionals.
Features And Benefits Of The FCMB Flexx Savings Account
- Requires N1,050 opening balance.
- Allows lodgment of dividend warrant of up to N20,000.
- Zero Minimum operating balance.
- Free E-mail transaction notifications
- Free monthly electronic statements
- Branded MasterCard debit card
- Account holders have access to Entrepreneurship/Employability Forums
- Interest on savings
- Access to Internet/Mobile banking
Who is the FCMB Flexx Savings Account targeted at
- Flexx is targeted at Students
- Corpers (People Serving in NYSC)
- Young Professionals
Quick Note: According to FCMB, the Age range for this account is between 16-30 years. Which means that if you are below 16 years you are not eligible and if you above 30years you are not eligible. But if you already have the Flexx Account and you become older than 30 years then you might keep it or decide to upgrade your Account.
What do I require to open the FCMB Flexx Savings Account
In order to open a Flexx Account, customers must provide the following:
- Completed account opening form/ Online account opening platform
- 1 recent passport photograph(preferably not more than a month old)
- Student ID or Appropriate document issued by school for the current session or academic year.
Quick Note: The Student ID or Appropriate document issued by school is a means of verification. Also it has to be in the current academic session. You can’t use an expired school ID Card to open this FCMB Savings Account.
- Read Also Evergreen Account: Access Bank Savings Account For The Elderly
- Why Parents Should Open Savings Bank Account For Children
- How To Activate Your Access Bank Internet Banking Within 5 Minutes
- Credit Card: Complete Details, Uses And How To Keep It Safe
- Checking Account: What It Means, General Features And Benefits
How to open the FCMB Flexx Savings Account
There are two methods of creating this savings account. One is offline and the second is online using either you computer or mobile device.
For offline you have to visit any FCMB branch nearest to you, request for the form, fill it and submit. Please take note of the requirements above.
Second is from home with your computer or mobile device. To do this you need data, good internet connection and well charged phone lets 50% and above. We have put together a step by step guide with pictures on how to open the FCMB Savings Account online.
The FCMB Flexx Savings Account is among the cheapest FCMB Savings Account. The Likes of Access Bank, Fidelity Bank, FirstBank, GTBank, Zenith Bank, and UBA Bank also offer similar savings account for youths.
The FCMB Flexx Account does come with its many benefits as it allows more features when compares to the other banks. Youths also stand a chance of winning cash prizes in FCMB cash promo with this Savings Account type. Please use the share button below to share our post on Facebook and Twitter.