What came to your mind when you first heard about the FCMB Classic Savings Account. Well we assume a host of things might crossed your mind. This Savings Account type is just one among the many packages offer by FCMB to its customers.
Perharps the most expensive bank in Nigeria, FCMB is offering the Classic Savings Account to help people enjoy flexible savings. In this article, we’ll be introducing you to the FCMB Classi Account, Its Benefits, Features and how to open this savings account type with ease.
- Read Also: What Is Home Refinance Loan And How To Apply
- How To Activate Your Polaris Bank Internet Banking Within Minutes
- How To Open The Polaris Bank Campus Plus Savings Account
- All You Should Know About Polaris Rainbow Savings Account
- All You Should Know About Access Bank Mortgage Loan
- Guide On How To Apply For Access Bank Home Loan
- Family Saving Scheme: Access Bank Savings Account For The Family
What Is FCMB Classic Account
FCMB Classic Account is a type of Savings Account aimed towards people who wants to enjoy more from their savings.It provides a comprehensive and flexible banking services to all segments of consumers.
It is aimed at persons above the age 20 and above to help them increase and master good savings habit. It requires a minimum opening amount of ₦ 5, 000 and account holders have access to debit cards,online banking amidst others.
Why choose the FCMB Classic Savings Account?
- Open with as low as ₦ 5, 000
- 3rd party withdrawals over the counter of any FCMB branch(upon provision of one reference)
- Allows for the lodgement of clearing instruments (upon provision of one reference)
- Instant access to your money in all FCMB branches ATMs nationwide.
- Zero Commission on Turnover (COT)
- Access to debit card
- Free monthly electronic statements by e-mail
- Access to internet and mobile banking.
Who is the FCMB Classic Savings Account targeted at?
This account type is targeted at anyone above 20 years with good financial muscle who wants to save more. It could any of the following persons
- Student in higher or tertiary institutions.
- Salary earners who wants to save some money.
- Business owners
- Read Also: Guide On How To Apply For Access Bank Maternal Health Service Support
- FirstBank FirstSavings Plus: A Savings Account With Current Account Features
- All You Should Know About Access Bank Advance for School Fees scheme
- Firstbank Personal Loan: How To Apply And Its Benefits
What do I require to open the FCMB Classic Savings Account?
- A duly completed account opening package
- Two (2) passport photographs of each authorized signatory
- Proof of identification such as an Original passport, Driver’s License, National ID card, military and police ID cards (for sighting).
- A copy of a residence or work permit for foreign account holders is required.
- Address verification e.g. Utility bill, recent bank statement or local authority tax bill etc.
Quick Note: The International passport or Driver’s License or National ID card or Voters Card, or Resident Permit (for immigrants) are all means of verification. This means that you can use either of these documents for the verification. While the utility bill is a means of home address verification.
How to open the FCMB Classic Savings Account?
There are two methods of creating this savings account. One is offline and the second is online using either you computer or mobile device.
For offline you have to visit any FCMB branch nearest to you, request for the form, fill it and submit. Please take note of the requirements above.
Second is from home with your computer or mobile device. To do this you need data, good internet connection and well charged phone lets 50% and above. We have put together a step by step guide with pictures on how to open the FCMB Savings Account online.
But the FCMB Classic Account does come with its many benefits as it allows more features when compares to the other banks. Teens, Adults and the Old also stand a chance of winning cash prizes in FCMB cash promo with this Savings Account type. Please use the share button below to share our post on Facebook and Twitter.