Every Salary earners always want to have something to save. It is even better with the FCMB Salary Savings Account. This Savings Account type from FCMB help Salary Earners not only save but also earn more interest which in turn helps them make more money.
In this article, we’ll show you what the FCMB Salary Account is all about. We’ll also show you the features,benefits and how you can easily open this type of savings account from FCMB.
- Read Also: Make More Money With The FCMB Premium Savings Account
- Save Money With Style Using The FCMB Classic Savings Account
- How To Activate Your Polaris Bank Internet Banking Within Minutes
- All You Should Know About The FCMB Kids Savings Account
- All You Should Know About Polaris Rainbow Savings Account
- How To Win 1.25 Million Naira From FirstBank Of Nigeria
- Guide On How To Apply For Access Bank Home Loan
What Is FCMB Salary Savings Account
FCMB Salary Account is a type of Savings Account that is targeted towards salary earners. It helps them save more, earn more from interest rate and also give them access to credit facilities.
The FCMB Salary Account is only meant for persons who work for any registered organization. Which means that if you are not employed or you are a student(not working) you can’t apply for this account type.
Features And Benefits Of FCMB Salary Savings Account?
- Open with your first salary inflow
- Instant access to your money in all FCMB branches and over 9,000ATMs nationwide.
- Account holders have access to various Debit Cards
- Free monthly electronic statements by e-mail
- Access to internet and mobile banking.
Who is the FCMB Salary Savings Account targeted at?
This account type is targeted at anyone above 20 years who is employed and wants to save more. It could any of the following persons
- Student in higher or tertiary institutions who are workers in any registered company.
- Salary earners who wants to save some money.
- Read Also Evergreen Account: Access Bank Savings Account For The Elderly
- Why Parents Should Open Savings Bank Account For Children
- How To Activate Your Access Bank Internet Banking Within 5 Minutes
- Credit Card: Complete Details, Uses And How To Keep It Safe
- Checking Account: What It Means, General Features And Benefits
What do I require to open the FCMB Salary Savings Account?
Bring One (1) passport photograph of the authorised signatory (stating the name on the reverse side).
- A letter of introduction from your company(your company or employee should provide this for you. Note that the company must be a registered company).
- Valid ID card (International Passport, Voters Card, Drivers License, National ID Card, military or Police ID Card)
- Duly completed account opening form
- Company ID(This ID Card must state your position in the company and also show the issued date and expiry date).
- Utility Bill e.g NEPA Bill, BEDC Bill, Cable Subscription or Tax Payment receipt.
Quick Note: The International passport or Driver’s License or National ID card or Voters Card, or Resident Permit (for immigrants) are all means of verification. This means that you can use either of these documents for the verification. While the utility bill is a means of home address verification.
How to open the FCMB Salary Savings Account?
There are two methods of creating this savings account. One is offline and the second is online using either you computer or mobile device.
For offline you have to visit any FCMB branch nearest to you, request for the form, fill it and submit. Please take note of the requirements above.
Second is from home with your computer or mobile device. To do this you need data, good internet connection and well charged phone lets 50% and above. We have put together a step by step guide with pictures on how to open the FCMB Savings Account online.
With the FCMB Salary Savings Account, salary earners can save, earn more and even have access to quick credit facilities(loans) from FCMB. Teens, Adults and the Old also stand a chance of winning cash prizes in FCMB cash promo with this Savings Account type. Please use the share button below to share our post on Facebook and Twitter.