Nigerian Banks have ways to keep all customers satisfied and Fidelity Bank is Using the Fidelity Bank Flex Savings Account to do just that. How about having a Savings Account that helps you enjoy while you focus on saving your money. Sounds cool right?
In this article we’ll introduce you to a type of Savings Account offered by Fidelity Bank that is targeted towards the youth. In fact this Savings Account is primarily for Youth Service Corp Members(NYSC).
- Read Also: Benefits Of The Fidelity Bank High Yield Savings Account (HYSA)
- Save For Your Child Education With Fidelity Sweeta Account
- Increase Your Savings With The Fidelity Savings Account(FSA)
- All You Should Know About Payday Loan In Nigeria
- How To Open The Fidelity Personal Savings Scheme (FPSS)
- All you Should Know About Cooperate Banking In Nigeria
What Is Fidelity Bank Flex Savings Account
Fidelity Bank Flex Savings Account is a type of Savings Account offered by Fidelity Bank that helps Youth Service Corps Members (NYSC) save more. It is designed in such a way that it is very easy to open and maintain.
It takes the stress of Savings away from Corp Members and allow them focus on getting more job done. So if you are a corp member you should check out this Savings Account designed specifically for you.
Features And Benefits Of The Fidelity Flex Savings Account
- You can open account with any amount(*NYSC ID card required for account opening).
- No third party withdrawal is allowed
- Use of smart Debit Cards.
- 30% interest proportion to be utilized as loyalty scheme
- Draft issuance
- Customized withdrawal booklet for account holders
- Monthly interest payment (not applicable if customer makes more than 4 withdrawals in a month
- Lodgment of cheque/dividend warrant
- Free mentorship workshop
- Access to internet banking / instant banking (*770#)
- Account gestation period of 12 months (auto migration to Fidelity Savings Account (FSA) after 12 months and full KYC provided)
Requirements To Open The Fidelity Bank Flex Savings Account
- Duly completed Application Form
- One recent Passport photograph
- NYSC ID Card(Current NYSC ID Card).
- Read Also: Civil Servant Loan: The Best Loan Options For Workers In Nigeria
- How To Activate Your GTBank Internet Banking Within Minutes
- FirstBank MeFirst Savings Account Designed For The Teenagers
- Access Savings Plus: Access Bank Investment Savings Account
Who Can Apply
The Fidelity Flex Savings Account is designed primarily with Youth Service Corp Members(NYSC) in mind. This means that they are the primary target.
How To Open The Fidelity Bank Flex Savings Account
To apply for this Account type from Fidelity Bank, you can visit any Fidelity Bank nearest to you. They will give you the Account opening form but please note to carry the needed documents mentioned above.
Fidelity Bank also have a portal where you can easily open a Fidelity Bank Account from home. You can read more about How To Open Fidelity Bank Account Online from our website.
Flexing as you Save money is not such a bad idea. The Fidelity Bank Flex Account is designed to help you enjoy as you save. And its very easy to open and convenient to operate. You can also check out other savings account from UBA Bank, GTBank, Access Bank, Zenith Bank and FirstBank.
Please use the share button below to share our articles on Facebook and Twitter.