Designed for senior citizens age 60 years and above, the Access Bank Evergreen Account is meant to offer convenience and cost saving benefits. With the Access Bank Evergreen Account, tomorrow is better because banking will become enjoyable for the elderly.
The Evergreen Savings Account provides an opportunity for high, middle to low income earners to enjoy the benefits of strategic savings. Good news is, this account is open to both customers and non-customers of Access Bank. Which means that anyone above 60 years can apply.
Features Of Access Bank Evergreen Account
- No minimum opening balance.
- It operates no minimum daily balance.
- Personalized cheque book for the owners.
- Requires no account maintenance fee.
- Different variants of Debit Card based on the customer’s preference.
- Access to alternate channels e.g. internet and mobile banking.
- Allows direct debit instructions.
- A 3rd party withdrawals is allowed.
- This account allows deposits of cheques & dividend warrant.
Requirements To Open The Access Bank Evergreen Account
- Duly completed account opening form(Visit the nearest Access Bank branch to obtain an Access Bank Access Savings Plus application form or open the account online).
- A valid means of identification: International Passport, Voter’s Registration Card, Driver’s license, or National ID.
- Means of Address verification.
- 1 passport photograph.
- Residence Permit (where applicable).
- KYC Documentation of the customer(KYC means “Know Your Customer“).
- Visitation report.
- BVN of signatory(ies)
- AML risk assessment(AML means “Anti-Money Laundering“).
- 1 Reference.
- Duly completed terms and conditions form.
- Those applying should be 60byears and above.
How To Open Access Bank Evergreen Account
There are two methods of creating this savings account. One is offline and the second is online using either you computer or mobile device.
For offline you have to visit any Access Bank branch nearest to you, request for the form, fill it and submit. Please take note of the requirements above.
Second is from home with your computer or mobile device. To do this you need data, good internet connection and well charged phone lets 50% and above.
To open the account online CLICK HERE to visit the official Access Bank account opening portal.
CLICK HERE to follow this guide to help you understand how to create an Access Bank account online.
The Access Bank Evergreen Account is meant for the elderly. People that are 60 years and above are eligible to apply. You can decide to try it out and see how much money you can make while saving. Please share our articles on Facebook and Twitter using the share button below.