The GTBank Fixed And Tenured Deposit Savings Account is one that allows students, workers,individuals and business to save for a long term. Interest is paid at the end of the tenure.
What Is GTBank Fixed And Tenured Deposit Savings Account
Simply put,The GTBank Fixed And Tenured Deposit Savings Account is an investment account. The money deposited can’t be withdrawn until the specified time. It is not like regular savings account where you can perform daily deposit and withdrawal actions.
Holders of this type of savings account gets relatively high interest rate. Depending on the terms and conditions, both the money and interest is made ready for withdrawal after the specified period of time. Its like having a passive investment that yields profit after a period of time.
Benefits Of The GTBank Fixed And Tenured Deposit Savings Account
- Guaranteed capital and return on investment.
- Tenure: Minimum of 30 days, maximum of 180 days.
- Access to all our various electronic channels at no extra cost.
Features Of The GTBank Fixed And Tenured Deposit Savings Account
- Its an investment savings account.
- Agreed interest paid out at the end of the tenure.
- Interest and capital can be withdrawn or reinvested at the end of tenure.
- A Long term saving options for individuals and business organizations.
- Money/Savings are left with GTBank for s specified period of time.
Requirements To Open The GTBank Fixed And Tenured Deposit Savings Account
- You need a regular GTBank account visit any branch nearest to you.
- Activate you GTBank Internet banking.You can CLICK HERE to see a step by step guide to creating your GTBank internet banking.
- Means of address verification(International passport, Drivers license, Voters card etc).
- Two recent Passport photographs
- Utility bill to verify your address.
Who Can Apply This Type of GTBank Savings Account
Individuals and Corporate organizations with GTBank regular account can apply for this account type.
Students who wish to save money for a long time can also apply for this type of savings account.
How To Open GTBank Fixed And Tenured Deposit Savings Account
- Log on to Internet banking. Read This Post to see a step by step guide to creating your GTBank Internet Banking.
- Select Fixed And Tenured Deposit Savings Account from the request menu to open an account.
- Review the terms and conditions attached before you proceed.
- Can be opened in any GTBank branch.
This type of account from GTBank is best suited for persons who have some free savings. Instead of keeping it at home just dump it into the GTBank Fixed And Tenured Deposit Savings Account and let it accumulate overtime. Please use the Facebook and Twitter share button below to share our post.