Zenith Bank of Nigeria have introduced a savings account for undergraduate. The Zenith Bank Aspire Account is a type of account that is aimed at helping undergraduate students save more money.
Designed to improve the lifestyle of the discerning student, the Aspire account provides a platform for its holders(students) to set goals and follow their dreams, supporting them as they aspire to greatness.
Features and Benefits Of The Zenith Bank Aspire Account
Interest Rate on Savings
Your money never sleeps in an Aspire account, the earning interest rate is 4.2% and growing steadily even while you sleep, at school reading, writing test or exams.
Unique MasterCard card design
Three-different card designs of Ultra, Ace & Zeal specifically for Aspire Savings account holders at N500 only. One of them is sure to mirror a students’ lifestyle and reflect his/her identity.
The holders of Zenith Bank Aspire savings account can enjoy cashless banking via Mobile Banking, ATM, POS and even on the Web.
Enjoy exclusive discounts and periodic promotions from our partner merchants to help you get more out of life.
Transaction notifications (Alerts)
Transaction notifications are sent to your email or mobile phone as they happen. So you be the first to know of any transaction.
Requirements To Open The Zenith Bank Aspire Account
- Account opening form duly completed
- One recent clear passport photograph of signatory
- A valid School Identity Card or School Admission Letter
How To Open The Zenith Bank Aspire Account
There are various ways you can open a Zenith Bank Aspire savings account and they are stated below. Please select a method that is best convenient for you.
- *966# EazyBanking
- From the Zenith Bank website. CLICK HERE to read step by step guide on how you can open a Zenith Bank account using just your mobile phone.
- Zenith Internet Banking. CLICK HERE to learn how to set up your internet banking
- Visit any Zenith Bank branch nearest top you and pick the account form.
- Through the ZenithDirect –Zenith Bank 24/7 telephone banking
- Zenith Bank ATM nation-wide – free cash withdrawal
- Zenith Mobile Banking App – 24/7 on your smart phone
- Access your account using your Zenith Bank debit card at participating merchant stores for payment of goods and services in Nigeria and anywhere in the world
Who Can Apply
Undergraduate students are the primary reason for creating this type of savings account. Hence students are more the ones who should apply for the Zenith Bank Aspire Savings Account.
With the Zenith Bank Aspire Account, students can actually save more while they focus on study. What are you waiting for, take advantage of this savings account today and save more while in school. Please share our articles on Facebook and Twitter using the share buttons below.