The Access bank Maternal Health Service Support (MHSS) loan. In our Previous Article we gave an overview of what this loan is all about. The article above also include the many benefits of the Access bank Maternal Health Service Support (MHSS).
In this article we’ll give you a step by step guide on how you can successfully apply for this loan offer. The steps above are broken down from the access bank website. This guide is to help you when filling access bank Maternal Health Service Support application form online.
THINGS YOU NEED BEFORE YOU CAN APPLY FOR THE ACCESS BANK MATERNAL HEALTH SERVICE SUPPORT(MHSS)
- A Smartphone, PC or laptop.
- Internet connection.
- Power supply.
- Access bank account.
- CLICK HERE to read about other document requirements.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO APPLYING FOR THE ACCESS MATERNAL HEALTH SERVICE SUPPORT(MHSS)
1. CLICK HERE to visit the Access bank online application form portal.
2. The first stage of the online application is refer to as PERSONAL DETAILS. Here you provide details about yourself, contact address and resident address. It seems that you can also apply for this loan offer from outside Nigeria. See the picture below for a sample on how to fill the first stage of the application form.
From the above the most important parts are VALID MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION. Then you can also use your contact address as your residential address.
3. The next step is about EMPLOYMENT DETAILS. Here you get to give more details about your work status. See the picture below to get a sample of how to fill this stage. Important details to include are, your company name(specify if you work for a government company). Your work ID, your occupation, the industry of your company.
This stage have three options the first option is if you are employed by someone else, the second option is if you are self employed and lastly others. Please select appropriately to proceed. But note that different information is needed for each option above. See screenshot of all three option below
4. The next stage is the Hospital Information page. Here you are ask to provide some information about the hospital. Information like the name of the hospital, address of the hospital, office number, name of doctor etc.
The picture below gives the summary of all that is needed in this stage to complete the Maternal Health Service Support loan from Access Bank.
5. Facility Details is the last stage of this loan offer. This is the easiest of all the stages. Here you have to selected the requested loan amount. This means how much you need as the loan amount. Next you select the purpose of the loan and the term of the loan. Lastly you select the number of dependents and number of children. See picture below
Select the Tenor of the loan maximum Tenor is 36 months(Approximately 3 years). The minimum tenor is 1 month. Tick the Select The Acknowledgement and Agreement click OK and SUBMIT your application.
Mntrends have put together simple loan calculators to help you better understand your loan. CLICK HERE to use the general loan calculator. If you would like to use Mntrends Auto loan calculator then CLICK HERE. For the Mortgage Loan calculator CLICK HERE to use the simple calculator.
It takes a maximum of 7 days to get reply for your loan application. The Access bank Maternal Health Service Support (MHSS) is easier to get than you might have thought. We hope this guide helps you to get your loan approved within days of your application.