The Access Bank Maternal Health Service Support(MHSS) is designed for women and to help families overcome financial challenges and support them in their quest for parenthood and healthcare.
The financing options cover a wide range of procedures including IVF treatment, Child delivery, and Specialized operations/treatments (fibroid, arthritis, dental, eye surgeries etc.)
With the Access Bank Maternal Health Service Support (MHSS) Mothers can bills that is associated with parenthood and to take care of their health and that of their child/children.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF ACCESS BANK MATERNAL HEALTH SERVICE SUPPORT (MHSS)
- Highly subsidized interest rate
- Loan amount of up to 75% of net annual salary
- No Fees
- Credit life insurance
WHO CAN APPLY FOR ACCESS BANK MATERNAL HEALTH SERVICE SUPPORT (MHSS)
1. Persons 25 years and above, a government worker or a worker with a well recognize private company.
2. Persons whose salaries must have been paid through Access bank for at least 3 months.
3. Access bank account holders.
4. Persons with valid means of identification(e.g International passport, voters card, drivers license etc).
REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR THE ACCESS MHSS
- Completed Application Form(Also available online). CLICK HERE for the Access bank online application form guide.
- Employee Status Inquiry/Employer’s Confirmation Form
- Evidence of Confirmation (Letter of Confirmation, Last promotion letter etc.)
- Copy of Employment ID and valid means of identification
- Medical bill
- BVN(Bank verification number)
- Credit checks
If you have all the above documents, just head to any Access bank near you and pick up the Access bank Mortgage loan application. Fill the details and provide the documents above at the branch. Visit the Access Bank official website to see the Access bank branch nearest to you.
Mntrends have put together simple loan calculators to help you better understand your loan. CLICK HERE to use the general loan calculator. If you would like to use Mntrends Auto loan calculator then CLICK HERE. For the Mortgage Loan calculator CLICK HERE to use the simple calculator.
Alternatively, you can use the Access bank online loan application form to apply for the Maternal Health Service Support(MHSS) loan. You can CLICK HERE to see the step by step guide on how to use the Access bank Maternal Health Service Support(MHSS) online application portal.