The Access Bank Advance for School Fees scheme is designed to provide parents/guardians with short–term financing to cover tuition fees for their children/wards, as well for financing of undergraduate study, postgraduate study and professional examinations.
What Is Access Bank Advance For School Fees Loan
This a type of school loan from Access Bank that is meant for the parent. With the Access Bank Advance for School fees, parent can actually prepare for unexpected expenses of their children who is in school.
The loan is applied for even before an expenses comes up. So if you need to get a student or school loan in Nigeria for your child then you should consider this school loan from Access Bank.
Access Bank Advance for school fees is a short term loan. And the purpose of this type of school loan is to make sure parents have money to pay for their child’s tuition fees from undergraduate study to professional examinations.
With this type of school loan or student loan offer, parents can easily get some extra cash to pay for the tuition fees of their children. This school loan can be paid back at a specified time on a later date.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF ACCESS BANK ADVANCE FOR SCHOOL FEES SCHEME(SCHOOL LOAN)
- It ensures that children’s education is not interrupted due to unforeseen circumstances that parents may experience.
2. The available Loan amount is up to 5 million Naira (Nigeria Money).
3. There is an option of Refinancing(it simply means that you can apply more than once).
4. Remittance services available.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR ACCESS BANK ADVANCE FOR SCHOOL FEES SCHEME(SCHOOL LOAN)
1. Persons 25 years and above, a government worker or a worker with a well recognize private company.
2. Persons whose salaries must have been paid through Access bank for at least 3 months.
3. Access bank account holders.
4. Persons with valid means of identification(e.g International passport, voters card, drivers license etc).
HOW TO APPLY FOR ACCESS BANK ADVANCE FOR SCHOOL FEES SCHEME (REQUIREMENTS)
1. Complete the Access bank personal loan Application Form
2. Admission Letter from a government approved school or educational institution.
3. Letter of domiciliation of salary account with Access Bank.
4. Copy of Employment ID and valid means of identification (International Passport, Voters card, Drivers License or National Identification Number).
5. BVN (Bank verification Number)
6. Tuition Advice
7. Credit checks.
Mntrends have put together simple loan calculators to help you better understand your loan. CLICK HERE to use the general loan calculator. If you would like to use Mntrends Auto loan calculator then CLICK HERE. For the Mortgage Loan calculator CLICK HERE to use the simple calculator.
If you have all the above documents, just head to any Access bank near you and pick up the Access bank personal loan application. Fill the details and provide the documents above at the branch. Visit the Access Bank official website to see the Access bank branch nearest to you.