You may use the UBA bank home re-finance loan to refinance an existing mortgage from another financial institution. This loan can be used in addition to a mortgage loan you have gotten from another bank or financial institution.
BENEFITS OF THE UBA BANK HOME RE-FINANCE
- Imposes discipline and financial prudence.
2. It Reduces monthly payments by refinancing into lower interest rate.
3. Consolidate existing debts.
4. The Interest payments are tax deductible.
5. An opportunity to create and grow wealth.
6. Provides security and freedom from astronomical rental growth.
7. A hedge against inflation.
8. The loan Provides an investment and annuity income.
9. Provision of post retirement cash flow and passive income.
10. Considerate, structured and convenient terms of repayment.
11. Competitive(low) interest rate.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE UBA BANK HOME RE-FINANCE
Confirmed employees of reputable organisations in the private or public sector. Also persons whose salaries must have been paid through UBA for at least 3 months can apply. UBA account holders are also eligible for the UBA bank home re-finance loan. And Employees who will be discussing or selling consumer credit products.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE UBA BANK HOME RE-FINANCE
To apply for this loan, complete a UBA Consumer Loan Application form which you may download online or pick up from any of the UBA branches. CLICK HERE to download a copy of the UBA loan application form. For direction to any UBA branch CLICK HERE to see the branch close to you.
If you wish to purchase residential property, submit your application including the following to the Customer Service Officer in your branch:
An offer letter from the vendor
A copy of the land title documents
A copy of the approved building plan – if necessary
A valuation report accompanied by photographs of the property
A bank statement for the preceding 12 months
Mntrends have put together simple loan calculators to help you better understand your loan. CLICK HERE to use the general loan calculator. If you would like to use Mntrends Auto loan calculator then CLICK HERE. For the Mortgage Loan calculator CLICK HERE to use the simple calculator.