The UBA Revolving Personal Bank Overdraft is the advance level of personal overdraft. Like the Personal Overdraft this type of loan subject to some terms, conditions and requirements, your bank account will be funded with the maximum of 2.5 million Naira(Approximately $7,600). The major difference between this loan offer and personal overdraft is that once your application is approved you can continuously apply.
BENEFITS OF THE UBA REVOLVING PERSONAL BANK OVERDRAFT
1. Pay for goods, services and meet daily expenses without having a kobo(any money) in your account.
2. Self administered with your cheques, other payment instruments and ATM card at an ATM or PoS terminal.
3. One-off application and approval.
4. Charges are taken only on the utilised amount.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE UBA REVOLVING PERSONAL BANK OVERDRAFT
1. Confirmed employees in the private or public sector who earn at least =N=2.5million yearly.
2. Individuals whose salaries must have been paid through UBA for at least 3 months.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE UBA REVOLVING PERSONAL BANK OVERDRAFT
- Complete a special short and easy to fill form.
- Submit your application to the Customer Service Officer in your business office.
Mntrends have put together simple loan calculators to help you better understand your loan. CLICK HERE to use the general loan calculator. If you would like to use Mntrends Auto loan calculator then CLICK HERE. For the Mortgage Loan calculator CLICK HERE to use the simple calculator.
To apply for this loan, complete a UBA Consumer Loan Application form which you may download online or pick up from any of athe UBA branches. CLICK HERE to download a copy of the UBA loan application form. For direction to any UBA branch CLICK HERE to see the branch close to you. Submit your application to the Customer Service Officer in the UBA branch.