Nigeria currently have about 22 operational commercial banks and they try their best to offer wonderful services. In this article we’ll give you the updated list of Nigeria banks. This list does not include micro finance banks and other financial institutes.
LISTS OF NIGERIA BANKS(COMMERCIAL BANKS ONLY)
- Access Banks
- Citi Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Ecobank Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- First Bank Of Nigeria
- First City Monument Bank
- GTBank Plc
- Heritage Bank
- JAIZ Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Providus Bank
- Polaris Bank (Formerly called Skye Bank)
- StanbicIBTC Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sterling Bank
- SUNSTRUST Bank
- UBA Bank
- Union Bank
- Unity Bank
- Wema Bank
- ZENITH Bank Plc
The above are the lists of Nigeria commercial banks and below is the address of their headquarters. (Addresses are listed in respect to the list above)
HEAD OFFICE/HEADQUARTERS ADDRESS OF NIGERIA BANKS
1. Access Bank Headquarters address: Its head office is located at Plot 999c, Danmole Street, off Adeola Odeku/ Idejo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
2. Citi Bank Headquarters address: Head Office Charles S. Sankey House 27, Kofo Abayomi Street, VictoriaIsland, Lagos.
3. Diamond Bank Headquarters address: Head Office PGD’s Place, Plot 4, Block 5, BIS Way, off Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.
4. Ecobank Head Office Address. Plot 21, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos.
5. Enterptise Bank Head Office 143 Ahmadu Bello Way Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
6. Fidelity Bank Head office 2, Kofo Abayomi Street, P. O. Box 72439, Victoria Island, Lagos.
7. First Bank Nigeria Head Office Address. Samuel Asabia House 35 Marina P.O. Box 5216, Lagos, Nigeria.
8. First City Monument Bank Head Office: Primrose Tower, 17A Tinubu Street, Lagos, Nigeria.
9. GTB Bank Head Office Address Plot 635, Akin Adesola Victoria Island, Lagos.
10. Heritage Bank Head Office 292B Ajose Adeogun St, Victoria Island, Lagos.
11. JAIZ Bank head office 73,Ralph Shodeinde Street, Kano House, Central Business Area, Abuja.
12. Keystone Bank Head Office Address. No. 1, Keystone Bank Crescent, Off Adeyemo Alakija Street, Victoria Island, 100272, Lagos.
13. Providus Bank Head Office. Plot 724, Adetokunbo Ademola Street Victoria Island, Lagos.
14. Polaris Bank Head Office: 1665, Oyin Jolayemi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
15. StanbicIBTC Bank head office 109, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.
16. Standard Chartered Bank address Plot 1681 Sanusi Fafunwa Street, Victoria Island,Lagos.
17. SUNSTRUST Bank head office 1 Oladele Olashore Street, Off Sanusi Fafunwa Street, on Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria.
18. UBA Bank head office UBA House, 57, Marina, P. O. Box 2406, Lagos.
19. Union Bank Head Office 36, Marina, P.M.B 2027 Lagos.
20. Unity Bank Head Office Address. Plot 42, Ahmed Onibudo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
21. Wema Bank Head Office Address. WEMA Bank Plc 54 Marina, P.M.B. 12862 Lagos,Nigeria.
22. Zenith Bank head office address 681, Aminu Kano Crescent, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria.
As at the time of writing this article, Skyle bank was renamed to Polaris bank. Standard Chartered bank is also an indirect subsidiary of an England company. Hence it’s headquarters is located in England and not Nigeria.
The above are the updated head office address(headquarter address) of top Nigeria commercial banks. These Nigeria Banks have both online and offline presence. Well now you can get to know your bank better.