The UBA bank have about 4 overdraft loan one of it is the UBA Personal Overdraft loan. According to UBA bank the Personal Overdraft is a short term facility that allows you to overdraw your current account for 6 months up to a maximum amount of =N=3 million. This means that subject to some terms, conditions and requirements, your bank account will be funded with the maximum of 3 million Naira(Approximately $8,250).
BENEFITS OF UBA PERSONAL OVERDRAFT LOAN
1. By having to repay 5% every month till the end of the 6 months tenor when you have to repay the total outstanding, you are assisted in managing your finances.
2. Gives you the money you need when you do not have sufficient funds in your account.
3. Considerate, structured and convenient terms of repayment.
4. Competitive interest rate.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR UBA PERSONAL OVERDRAFT LOAN
The following persons are eligible to apply for the UBA personal overdraft loan
1. Executives, partners and middle level management staff of reputable organisations in the private or public sector who are confirmed and earn an after tax annual income of N5million.
2. Individuals whose salaries must have been paid through UBA for at least 3 months.
3. UBA account holders.
4. Individuals who do not have a history of returned cheques due to insufficient funds.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UBA OVERDRAFT BANK ACCOUNT
1. Complete a UBA Consumer Loan Application form which you may download online or pick up from any of our branches. CLICK HERE to download a copy of the UBA loan application form.
2. Visit any UBA branch CLICK HERE to see the branch close to you.
3. Submit your application to the Customer Service Officer in your branch.
Usually you’ll get a confirmation within the day. UBA personal overdraft loan is an easy way to request for quick small loans and pay back with little interest. Use the link above to download the UBA loan form, visit the nearest UBA branch and apply for a UBA personal overdraft loan.