According to UBA bank the UBA bank overdraft MAX is a one-off short-term facility for the individual who earns at least N7.5million every year that allows you to overdraw your account for a maximum of 180days or 6 months(Approximately half a year).
BENEFITS OF THE UBA BANK OVERDRAFT MAX
1. Up to 20% of your annual after tax income as your Overdraft limit.
2. Pay for goods, services and meet daily expenses with zero balance in your account.
3. Self administered with your cheques, other payment instruments and ATM card at an ATM or PoS terminal.
4. Charges are calculated only on utilized amount.
5. Charges are calculated only for the number of days your account is in debt.
6. Competitive interest rate.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR THE UBA BANK OVERDRAFT MAX
Confirmed employees in the private or public sector who earn at least =N=7.5million every year Notional amount, Currency, future & maturity dates and reference rate must be agreed. Persons whose salaries must have been paid through UBA for at least 3 months.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE UBA BANK OVERDRAFT MAX
To apply for this loan, complete a UBA bank overdraft max Application form which you may download online or pick up from any of the UBA branches. CLICK HERE to download a copy of the UBA loan application form. For direction to any UBA branch CLICK HERE to see the branch close to you. Submit your application to the Customer Service Officer in the UBA branch.
Mntrends have put together simple loan calculators to help you better understand your loan. CLICK HERE to use the general loan calculator. If you would like to use Mntrends Auto loan calculator then CLICK HERE. For the Mortgage Loan calculator CLICK HERE to use the simple calculator.