According to a close source, Microsoft’s new windows 10 version 1809 update, is expected to hit your PC next month.
It will introduce a number of new features, including SwiftKey keyboard for touchscreen PCs, a better screenshot tool, the Your Phone app for iPhone- and Android device-wielding PC users and a less annoying approach to restarting your PC to install incremental updates.
The official version number of Windows 10 October 2018 Update is version 1809. (The current version of Windows is Windows 10 April 2018 Update or version 1803.)
Steps To Install Windows 10 Version 1809
You can download and install a preview version of Windows, all you need to do is to join the Windows Insider Program. And It’s free and easy to join.
1. Open Settings and click Update & Security .
2. Click Windows Insider Program on the left column and click the Get started button.
3. Click Link an account , select your Microsoft account and click Continue .
4. For the question, “What kind of content would you like to receive?” your answer will be Active development of Windows.
5. For the question, “What pace do you want to get new builds [at]?” your answer will be Fast if you want them fast and are willing to put up with the occasional bug or Slow if you don’t need to be the first in line for each new preview build and want to install updates after more of the preview bugs have been fixed.
6. To finish, click Restart Now to restart your PC and begin installing Windows 10 version 1809, aka October 2018 Update, aka Restone 5.
You can check if the update has started installing on your PC, go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and see if Windows 10, version 1809 is installing. If not, click the Check for Updates button, which should begin installing it.