From Wikipedia currencies (from Middle English: curraunt, “in circulation”, from Latin: currens, -entis), in the most specific use of the word, refers to money in any form when in actual use or circulation as a medium of exchange, especially circulating banknotes and coins. Following the above definition currencies can either be digital money or Fiat money.
This can also mean that different currency have different values with different purchasing power. So in this article we’ll try to look at the top most valuable currencies in the world. And been that digital money can be refer to as a type of currency, then we’ll include them in this list.
TOP MOST VALUABLE CURRENCIES
It is important to note that this post is compiled by comparing their current trading price in USD.
1. Bitcoin: This is the king of the cryptocurrency and it is currently trading at about $6,400 for 1btc.
2. Bitcoin Cash: This is the second most expensive cryptocurrency and trading at about $430 per coin.
3. Ethereum: The second most expensive cryptocurrency occupies the third spot trading at about $190 per ETH.
4. Dash: This hidden cryptocurrency is amazingly trading at $185 per Dash.
5. Monero: Monero coin occupies the third spot currently trading at about $105 per XMR.
6. Kuwaiti Dinar: The Kuwait Fiat money takes the third spot as its price is currently about $4 per kuwaiti diner.
7. Pounds: The British pounds is placed 7th as it currently costs about $2 per pounds.
8. Euro: This currency is currently trading at $1.5 per euro. It occupies the 8th spot in our list.
9. Zcash: This cryptocurrency is currently trading at $110 per Zec and it occupies the 9th position.
10. Dollar: This spot is given to the dollar. It currently trades 1 USD per USD(winkz).
This article is not meant to be used for professional purposes it is only meant to give insight on how valuable some currencies are based on their values compare to the USD. You might wonder why USD is occupying the last spot, well in our opinion the USD is one of the most valuable currencies in the world and we used it at the last spot as it represent itself.