If you own a website or your company gave you a custom email and you would like to send and receive emails using this custom email, then GMAIL APP is your best option. By custom domain we mean emails that have website name or personal names e.g firstname.lastname@example.org, Admin@mntrends.com, email@example.com or Peter@opera.com. Now you understand what we mean by custom domain lets go to setting up custom email.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR CUSTOM EMAIL TO SEND AND RECEIVE EMAIL(SETTING UP CUSTOM EMAIL)
1. First download and install the GMAIL APP from google play store(Apple Store for iPhone users)
2. Next, go to SETTINGS from your mobile phone
3. From ACCOUNTS select OTHER ACCOUNTS. See picture below
4. From the lists of Other Accounts select ADD ACCOUNTS(Usually at the bottom of the page with a + sign)
5. From the new list select PERSONAL(POP3). See screenshot below
6. Now type in the custom email e.g firstname.lastname@example.org. See screenshot below
7. Type in the Password to this email(usually the password you used when setting it up in your web host website)
8. Type in the NAME of the Email and Save. If you followed the procedure above carefully, the custom Email should be added. See screenshot below
Now you are done and you can now start receiving email from that custom domain from your GMAIL APP. You can use same procedure to add more custom EMAIL to your GMAIL APP.