For persons who don’t know about GMAIL, GMAIL is one of the many google products and you can CLICK HERE to read about some of google products. In this article we’ll be focusing on the uses of GMAIL and by uses we mean what you can do with a gmail address. Note that this article is not an introduction to GMAIL and how it operates.
THE USES OF GMAIL ACCOUNT
1. Send and receive messages almost instantly from around the globe. With a GMAIL address, anyone can send you messages from around the globe including attachment. The messages you sent or received can be saved in a draft in your GMAIL account. With the draft feature you can keep some messages for further references. You can also mark a message as important and this will keep the message in a separate folder.
2. Verify your identity in different website. Most website now request that you make use of EMAIL ADDRESS to register in their website. And GMAIL is the best option to complete these registration. With GMAIL address, you can successfully register in websites across the globe and be part of their family(so to speak).
MAKE PAYMENT AND ACCESS OTHER GOOGLE PRODUCTS
3. Get payment and transaction details using GMAIL. With GMAIL registered with your bank or financial institution, you can be getting your financial statement quickly. This means that you don’t have to physically visit the bank before you can get your bank statement.
4. Access to other google products and services. GMAIL is the bedrock for anyone to access other numerous google products and services. With GMAIL, you have access to a free 15gb storage by google, can create a YouTube channel, create your own blog and even get Webmaster tools.
5. Save personal information and important data. GMAIL offers the draft feature that allows you not to only write and save texts but also to save attachments. GMAIL draft allows you to save pictures(photos), pdf files, doc files among others along with your text.
Addition of custom email to your GMAIL APP. This is another one of the many uses of GMAIL as the GMAIL APP allows its users to add custom email and use it from the APP. Although traditionally designed to work with GMAIL, the GMAIL APP also accommodate external EMAIL accounts. If you have a company custom domain EMAIL and would like to receive and send messages with that EMAIL, READ THIS GUIDE on how to set it up.
The above are some of the uses of GMAIL and why you should get a free GMAIL account today. You can CLICK HERE to register for a free GMAIL account.