CLICK BELOW FOR FREE BTC
Just like Belarus who has already taken steps in legalizing cryptocurrencies, regulating ICOs, and exempting miners from taxation, a bill to regulate the mining of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin has been introduced in the parliament in Yerevan
Here is Summary of the News below,
- Another member-state of the Eurasian Economic Union ( EAEU ) Armenia, may soon follow in the footsteps of countries like Belarus in regards to crypto regulation.
- Newly proposed legislation provides the basis for legalizing and regulating cryptocurrency mining in the country.
- This newly proposed legislation provides the basis for legalizing and regulating cryptocurrency mining in the country and Tax exemptions and other incentives will be offered to miners.
- And just in case you should know, If the draft law is adopted, businesses will be able to operate mining facilities without any licensing.
- No special permits or licenses will be required. The draft may also exempts miners from taxation until December 31, 2023.
Just like Belarus, do you think Armenian will follow the step of Neighboring state by legalizing bitcoin and crypto mining?
Visit us daily For more of your summary Bitcoin News. We make it brief, clear and straight to the point or better still subscribe to our newsletter below and follow us @ ‘Mntrendsblog’ on all social media accounts.