CLICK BELOW FOR FREE BTC
Cryptocurrency (Digital Money) has been gaining popularity many thanks to the very first cryptocurrency,bitcoin. With bitcoin gaining worldwide recognition, other cryptocurrencies have sprung up. Below are lists of famous cryptocurrencies, the date of release and the name of the founders of these currency.
LISTS OF CRYTOCURRENCIES
1. BITCOIN: The first decentralized ledger currency. Cryptocurrency with the most famous, popular, notable and highest market capitalization. Founded in the year 2009 by a person or group of persons known only by the nickname SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
2. LITECOIN: This is the first cryptocurrency to use Scrypt as a hashing algorithm. Founded by Charles Lee in the year 2011 two years after Bitcoin.
3. SWIFTCOIN: Founded by a man named Daniel Bruno, Chartered Market Technician in the year 2011. Swiftcoin is first digital coin with theoretical value based on the work required to produce electricity. First block chain to support currency creation by interest paid on debt. Solidus Bond proto smart-contract. One of the first digital coins patented in the US. First block chain to support encrypted mail with attachments.
Read Also: Bitcoin Becoming Valuable as Diamond
4. BITCOIN CASH: This is a Hard fork from Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash came into existence as a result of broken blocks in blockchain during the implementation of SegWit for bitcoin.
5. BITCONNECT: The community driven decentralized cryptocurrency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non-government controlled currency, and even earn a substantial interest.
6. ETHEREUM: Supports Turing-complete smart contracts.
According to Wikipedia, there were more than 900 cryptocurrencies available over the internet as of 11 July 2017 and growing. And more cryptocurrnecy can be created anytime adding to the lists. But based on market value and demand, Bitcoin is currently (2017-08-19) the largest blockchain network, followed by Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple and Litecoin.